Snackerdoodle is the most fun & creative kids painting app on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Instead of drawing with boring crayons or paints, choose from 150 kinds of food to finger paint with! Draw landscapes made of fruit & nuts, animals made out of candy, or decorate your own photo with macaroni!
Snackerdoodle lets you pick a background from built-in landscapes or use your own photo, then you can use the brush and stamp tools to draw your masterpiece. Your palette includes fruit, candy, veggies, nuts, pasta, and more. Whatever you want to draw with- chocolate candies, strawberries, macaroni, different colors of frosting, carrots, or peanuts, it’s all here!
If you need a bit a of head start, you can take a photo with your camera or from your photo library and have Snackerdoodle automatically “snackify” it, converting it to chocolate candies, jelly beans, or macaroni.
Once your masterpiece is done, you can stick it on the virtual fridge, or share it with your friends & family via Facebook or email. You can even print your artwork with AirPrint and stick it on your real fridge!
And if you think your art is the best in the world, you can submit it to the Snackerdoodle Hall of Fame. Every two weeks we’ll gather the best entries, pick the top 5, and let our fans vote on the winner. The winner will get enshrined in the Hall of Fame!
- Universal support for iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone all in one app
- Gorgeous Retina Display graphics on the iPhone/iPod Touch
- Easy interface kids of all ages can use
- 150 kinds of food to draw with
- 6 built in backgrounds (or blank canvas), and the ability to make your own photo backgrounds
- Brush and stamp tools, with multiple undos
- Share via email, save to photo album, or Facebook
- Snackify feature to turn your photos into instant food art!
- Hall of Fame contest where you can submit your picture and vote on the top entries
- Print directly from inside the app with AirPrint