RunCalc lets you calculate time, distance, and pace/speed for your runs. It’s perfect for runners of all levels, and makes it easy to figure out the pace you ran a race, calculate split times for track workouts, or see how long it will take to run a distance at a certain pace.
- Solves for time, distance, or pace.
- Enter numbers with dials or a keyboard.
- Live recalculating – change any of the inputs and the result is instantly displayed. Great for playing with paces to see what your final projected times might be.
- Supports miles or kilometers, with automatic conversion between units.
- Shows pace (minutes & seconds per mile or K) and speed (MPH or KPH) when solving for pace, for easy use with treadmills.
- One-touch pre-sets for accurate calculations on common race & workout distances (400m, 800m, 5K, 10K, half marathon, marathon, etc).