From the creator of the hits More Toast and More Cowbell comes an app that lets you bake & eat virtual pizzas on your iPod Touch or iPhone! Named one of Slate.com’s “Best iPhone apps for kids”.
Turn your iPhone into a pizzeria! Choose your crust, pour on the sauce, add loads of cheese and all the toppings you want. Then bake it right there in your virtual oven, where it will come out piping hot and ready to slice.
Once you’ve made your pizza masterpiece, you can email the whole pie or just a slice to your friends, save a picture to your photos library, or serve it up on a plate and take virtual bites out of it!
You can choose the type of plate and tablecloth to serve your pizza on, to give it the ambiance it deserves.
- 9 kinds of crusts (thin, deep dish, cheesy, french bread, sugar cookie, chocolate chip cookie, heart shaped, sourdough, mini-pizzas)
- Red, white, pesto, salsa, hoisin, olive oil and BBQ sauces, plus cream cheese & icing for making dessert pizza
- 4 kinds of cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, ricotta, mixed)
- 40+ toppings (pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, red onions, sun dried tomatoes, sausage, meatballs, bacon, ham, pineapple, jalapenos, roasted garlic, bbq chicken, anchovies, tomatoes, basil, broccoli, red & yellow peppers, carrots, corn, fried eggs, strawberries, bananas, apples, kiwi, chocolate candies, candy hearts, gummy bears, canadian bacon, green olives, rainbow sprinkles, jelly beans, chocolate chips, shrimp, duck, zucchini, peanuts, grated chocolate, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- Put parmesan cheese, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper or frosting (for dessert pizzas) after you bake.
- Slice your pizza into 4, 6 or 8 slices, or eat the whole pie at once
- Set your oven timer to bake your pizza from just barely melting the cheese to burning the crust
- Share photos of your pizza via email (OS 3.0 or later) or your photos library
- Choose from 9 different plates and 6 tablecloths to serve on
Warning! This app has been known to cause severe pizza cravings in real life. The developer spent many a lunch researching the topic at her favorite local pizza joint.